1. "Customer "or "“You”" mean a person who has registered with PSSS for availing the PSSS services through Mobile app and website and who has accepted these Terms and Conditions and, owns/operates/has access to an internet compatible mobile device that supports the PSSS website and mobile app service.
2. Charge(s)" or "Service Charge" shall mean the charges which PSSS may levy upon you in consideration for subscribing to the PSSS website or mobile app Service.
3. "Enrollment Form" shall mean the PSSS Enrollment Form, as is required by PSSS from the Customer at the time of Registration for availing and / or continuation of the PSSS Mobile App Service.
4. "Password" means the secret password used to secure PSSS Mobile App services, without knowledge of which your PSSS Mobile App will not be operable.
5. "Transaction" means your purchase of the service/product from Distributor by using the mobile app service of PSSS.
2.1 The collection, verification, audit and maintenance of correct and updated Customer information is a continuous process and PSSS reserves the right, at any time, to take steps necessary to ensure compliance with all relevant and applicable statutory requirements. PSSS reserves the right to discontinue services/ reject applications for PSSS Mobile App Services or website at anytime if there are discrepancies in information and/or documentation provided by you.
2.2 Any information provided to PSSS with the intention of securing PSSS website or Mobile App Services shall vest with PSSS, and may be used by PSSS, for any purpose consistent with any applicable law or regulation, at its discretion.
2.3 If the particulars provided by you do not match with the details mentioned in the Enrollment Form, then PSSS has the right to terminate your account.
3. GENERAL CONDITIONS OF PSSS MOBILE APPSERVICE AND WEBSITE
3.1 You will be issued, Basic Account immediately after successful registration. Your account will be upgraded to a Prime Account after you submit your details requisitioned at the time of registration itself or on a later date and the same are verified and approved by PSSS. PSSS mobile app Prime Account Services shall ordinarily be activated within twenty four hours of receipt and verification of the associated documentation. For detailed features, registration process, documentation processes, requirements, permitted Transactions, Service discontinuation procedure and other related details relating to the above mentioned Services, please refer www.PSSS.com.
3.2 PSSS Mobile App Services and website services are not transferable.
3.3 PSSS reserves the right to suspend/discontinue PSSS Mobile App Services and Website services to you at any time, for any cause, including, but not limited, to the following-
1. For any suspected violation of the rules, regulations, orders, directions, notifications issued by statutory authority/ies from time to time or for any violation of the terms and conditions mentioned in this document
2. For any suspected discrepancy in the particular(s), documentation or Enrollment Form provided by you;
3. To combat potential fraud, sabotage, willful destruction, threat to national security or for any other force majeure reasons etc;
4. If the same is due to technical failure, modification, upgradation, variation, relocation, repair, and/or maintenance due to any emergency or for any technical reasons.
5. If the same is due to any transmission deficiencies caused by topographical and geographical constraints/limitations;
6. If the internet connection with which your PSSS website or Mobile App is related ceases to be operational or in your possession or control.
7. If PSSS believes, in its reasonable opinion, that cessation/ suspension is necessary.
4. BILLING AND PAYMENT
4.1 You shall pay the Service Charges prescribed by PSSS in the form and manner prescribed for such payment. PSSS may at its discretion, change, amend, increase, or reduce the Service Charges without prior intimation to the Customer.
4.2 PSSS reserves the right to levy charges in accordance with clause 4.1 hereinabove. For schedule of charge(s) please refer company website (www.PSSS.com) or call the PSSS customer care center.
5. CUSTOMER OBLIGATIONS
5.1 PSSS website and Mobile App Service availability is subject to the maintenance of an active mobile phone or internet connection with an associated telecom provider.
5.2 You shall be solely responsible for the confidentiality, safety and security of the Password. You shall be the sole owner of the Password and shall be responsible for the consequences arising out of disclosure of the Password and/or the unauthorized use of PSSS Mobile App Services. In case the Password is lost or misplaced, you shall promptly inform PSSS by calling at the customer care numbers where after the Password will be barred and a new Password will be issued to you after necessary validation. In case the mobile phone/ SIM card associated with your PSSS website or Mobile App Service is lost/stolen/misplaced/ no longer in your control, you shall promptly inform PSSS. PSSS will upon receipt of such information block the relevant account.
5.3 You shall not use PSSS website or Mobile App Services for any purpose that might be construed as contrary or repugnant to any applicable law, regulation, guideline, judicial dicta, PSSS policy or public policy or for any purpose that might negatively prejudice the goodwill of PSSS.
5.4 You acknowledge and understand that PSSS website and/or Mobile App Services are linked to your mobile phone number and you shall be solely responsible for any liability arising out of the loss/ theft / misuse of the mobile phone number or deactivation of mobile connection by the concerned telecom service provider, in respect of the Services.
5.5 Information submitted by you for availing PSSS website or Mobile App Services and/or information submitted while using PSSS Mobile App Services may be shared with third parties by PSSS, inter alia, to facilitate the provision of PSSS Mobile App Services.
5.6 Without limiting the foregoing, you agree that you will not use the PSSS website and/or App to undertake any of the following actions or to display, upload, modify, publish, distribute, disseminate, transmit, update or share any information that:
1. Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
2. Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
3. contains viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that is designed to interrupt, destroy or that may limit the functionality of any computer source or that may damage or adversely affect the operation of another person’s computer, its web-sites, any software or hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
4. Advertises or offers to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose;
5. is in the nature of promotional services, products, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, spam, unsolicited advertising or promotional materials, or chain letters;
6. Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or the source of software or other material;
7. Violates any law for the time being in force;